Advertisement

AIR GEMINI LIBRA AQUARIUS DAILY VIBE GOING WITH EASE. LOVE IS SURGING TO YOU

AIR GEMINI LIBRA AQUARIUS DAILY VIBE GOING WITH EASE. LOVE IS SURGING TO YOU Readings

My reads are starting out: $25 for basic spread is (2 questions)

Love spread $35 (up to 4 questions) Year ahead $45  Celtic spread $45

love finance health

I send personal video links to your email within 3-4 hours

Phone readings will be avaliblie apon request

30 mins $35

I accept cashapp $laurelle1111

PayPal

 

Emergency reads:allow hour after message and money sent! $10 additional

Email me at:

 

laurellebanks@gmail.com

 

Titled "Tarot reads"

 

Personal visits *Oklahoma City area*

Email laurellebanks

Any other information i usually respond within an hour or less by email only*

please dont send pictures to my email!

SURGING

Post a Comment

0 Comments