Advertisement

BEST Controller Fortnite Sensitivity + Settings + Custom Binds! (Xbox + PS4 - Fortnite Season X)

BEST Controller Fortnite Sensitivity + Settings + Custom Binds! (Xbox + PS4 - Fortnite Season X) Hey what is going on guys, in this video today we're gonna be going over my updated controller Fortnite sensitivity, settings, custom binds, dead zones and pretty much everything else you could ever ask for. Barring something crazy happening, this video will be released the day before the beginning of Fortnite season 10, so these are definitely going to be all the different settings that I'm using for the new season. And the good thing about this video is, for the first time in a few months, I've actually made a significant amount of really interesting changes to my sensitivity, settings, and deadzone specifically. You guys know I'm not usually a huge fan of changes, but I really do believe that they've made me a better player, and made my settings better as a whole. So I hope you guys enjoy this video!

#Fortnite #FortniteSensitivity #FortniteSettings #FortniteCustomBinds #FortniteSeason10 #ConsoleFortnite #ControllerFortnite #XboxFortnite #PS4Fortnite

SUBSCRIBE:

My Social Media:
SUPPORT-A-CREATOR CODE: GronKy12
TWITCH:
TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:
BUSINESS EMAIL (Please only serious inquiries): GronkyBusiness@Gmail.com

Ghost Gaming Social Media:






Career High Kill Games:
Solos- 29
Duos- 32
Squads- 38

fortnite,fortnite battle royale,console fortnite,xbox fortnite,ps4 fortnite,controller fortnite,fortnite how to win,how to get better at fortnite,fortnite season 10,season 10,sensitivity,settings,custom binds,dead zones,deadzone,fortnite sensitivity,fortnite settings,fortnite custom binds,fortnite dead zones,fortnite best sensitivity,fortnite best settings,fortnite sensitivity ps4,fortnite sensitivity xbox,custom binds ps4,custom binds xbox,gronky,ps4,

Post a Comment

0 Comments