Advertisement

[BL] 'For that person I can do anything'

[BL] 'For that person I can do anything' Heads up: Content is BL + Dark themed vid.

Just a little something I made. Sorry the quality of the clips is not that great, I did download everything in HD though. Don't know what happened. Will do better next time. Please watch it with an open mind and do not get too worked up because of the theme. It's just an edit. I actually prepared this voice over months ago for another edit but never really completed that one. Finally I could some bits of the voice over. Until next time. :)

#bl #fanvid

▪️ DO NOT RE EDIT. DO NOT RE UPLOAD.
▪️ PLEASE RESPECT MY TIME AND EFFORT.

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

IMPORTANT: I don not own the clips and the songs but I do own the editing. If there is an issue with this fan made edit being uploaded, please contact me at (yugenvids@gmail.com). I'll remove it immediately.

yugenvids,yugenvids2,drama,mv,bl,bl mv,bl drama mv,asian bl,yaoi,boyslove,thai bl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments