Advertisement

Day 1 on course finding my middle I'm same point as you

Day 1 on course finding my middle I'm same point as you So after a few days practice took to course first time using middle and low point a few moving parts yes but as your body gets used too the middle again things start to iron themselves out 7 holes played on Saturday there I shot -3 69 scratch round a tough par 72 Stirling golf club medal tees that was second time out on course in middle so you're all at same point as me I'm no pro I've just found something that balances your body try it and see how it goes all I'm saying đź‘Ť

golf,Hogan,Norman,topbloke,crossfield,GM,get the job done,mobbs,MMi golf,JH,tiger woods,Wilson,Callaway,Taylor made,golf vblogs UK,golf mates,omp,swing,score,birdies,

Post a Comment

0 Comments