Advertisement

Fire Emblem: Three Houses OST - Edge Of Dawn (Reach For My Hand end credits ver.) 【Lyrics】

Fire Emblem: Three Houses OST - Edge Of Dawn (Reach For My Hand end credits ver.) 【Lyrics】 So I decided to make another video because I got bored and the only thing I know how to make is lyric videos :^)



I love this game so much it's probably one of my favorite games now

Also this song is one of the best on the entire OST it's great

But this song has been taken down a lot already so pray the Nintendo Ninja's don't come for me :^)

Fire Emblem,Three Houses,Fire Emblem Three Houses,Fire Emblem: Three Houses,Fire Emblem OST,Fire Emblem Soundtrack,Three Houses OST,Three Houses Soundtrack,Edge of Dawn,Reach For My Hand,Edge,Of,Dawn,Reach,For,My,Hand,Nintendo,Claude,Edelgard,Dimitri,Rhea,OST,Soundtrack,

Post a Comment

0 Comments