Advertisement

GOODBYE || SITE-WIDE SALE

GOODBYE || SITE-WIDE SALE Let's chat about my life, the business, and what's next.

SITE-WIDE SALE INFO:

Sale begins Sunday, August 18 at 9:30am EST and ends Thursday, August 22 at 11:59 EST.

Shop this link: to have the discount code automatically applied to your order, or go to and use code VACAY20 at checkout. :)

Have you checked out my online baby boutique, The Sensible Mama?

SHOP HERE:


We are an online baby boutique, but we are so much more than that. We are on a mission to educate, equip, inspire, and share. Follow me on Social:

Facebook:


Instagram:


Twitter:

Want to chat with me and other sensible mamas from around the world? Join the Sensible Mama chat group on Facebook:

I use mid-range gear to produce my videos. These items are great for people who want to step up their YouTube channel without breaking the bank. If you want to check out what I use, here are the links:
Camera:
Lighting:
Mic:

goodbye,sale,the sensible mama,

Post a Comment

0 Comments