Advertisement

I Found Sneakers For Only $100!

I Found Sneakers For Only $100! I found Sneakers For only $100. Do you remeber back when ebay was the best way to sell and buy sneakers. in this video i will be telling you guys a story on how i got one of my favorite air jordans from ebay. its hard finding sneakers for under $100. some people make top 10 videos showing you all of the best options. hopefully you guys enjoy the video.

Sub to my reaction channel:

Make sure you leave a like if you enjoyed‼️ notification gang down below‼️


Follow yo boy on Instagram:

Follow me on Twitter so we can talk about clothing, sneakers, sports, and to give tips for the channel:

Email address: 1Sniperj0nes@gmail.com


WANT TO SEND ME SOMETHING?

Address
P.O. Box 1725
Fairburn GA 30213

Size Shirt M
Size Pants 34
Size shoes 12


Check out the best sneaker bags at Sole Premise:

Buy your reshoven8r:

Use my Discount Code: “Sniper”

sneaker shopping,make money online,sell on ebay,ebay selling,ebay sneaker steals,ebay selling tips and tricks,ebay selling 2019,ebay,ebay mystery box,$100 sneakers,top tech under $100,top 10 sneakers,sneakers under $100,bull1trc,tonyd2wild,mr foamer simpson,a sneaker life ebay,cheap shoes,$100 challenge,back to school,under $100,top 10 shoes,top 10 shoes for school,sniper jones,sniper j0nes,review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments