Advertisement

I WENT TO THE MOST EXPENSIVE WORST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN MY CITY part 2 lol

I WENT TO THE MOST EXPENSIVE WORST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN MY CITY part 2 lol I went to the worst rated makeup artist in my city and it was expensive. My wallet can't stand me.

Follow me on Instagram: @joudi_d
Business Inquiries : darwishjoudi@gmail.com

judy,joudi,worst,worst rated,worst reviewed,worst makeup artist ever,worst review,worst reviewed challenge,worst reviewed places,worst rated makeup,going to worst rated nail salon,trending,worst reviewed yelp,1 star review,makeup artist,worst reviewed makeup artist,worst makeup,worst makeup artist,worst rated makeup artist,makeup,worst makeup artist review,best makeup,best rated makeup artist,best reviewed makeup artist,worst makeup artist judy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments