Advertisement

Is it normal to have a rash after shaving my pubic hair?

Is it normal to have a rash after shaving my pubic hair? A question from a 13 year old viewer - I have had pubic hair for a while and I recently decided to shave it (down there) to see if I found it more comfortable . I used a new razor, and shaving cream , but after it was done the next day , it was irritated and covered in red bumps. Is this normal? And what should I do to stop this . Thank you

*** Tween Talk is being renamed to Puberty Talk - just in case you're confused! Why? because there are a lot of teens who want to learn about this stuff as well. ***

SUBMIT YOUR QUESTION
If you have a question about puberty and growing up, or if something is worrying you, you can submit a Question and get it answered. It is 100% anonymous!


THERE'S MORE GOOD STUFF HERE
-- Website:

SCHEDULE
Each week you will usually find 2-3 videos that will answer your questions about puberty and growing up.

pubic hair,how to shave,razor bumps,how to shave your vagina,how to shave your pubes,cath hak,cath hakanson,puberty talk,pubertytalk,sex ed rescue,teen,tween,tween talk,tweentalk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments