Advertisement

Is your bubble really worth the trouble?

Is your bubble really worth the trouble? Resin presents in many forms and colors. Just as light coloration has has no bearing on meltability, neither does a darker hue indicate inferior quality. Though appearing dense and black, this hash made from full term outdoor material is actually amber and the melt is absolutely of no concern. Using the tried and true fire test we can see fat bubble action right from the start.

This here is nothing but oil.

Thanks @bcbubbleman for the phrase that I have liberally paraphrased "if it doesn't bubble, it isn't worth the trouble..."

********************************************

My niche is #Hashish.
#Cannabis flower fuels my power.
Rolling logs and blowing fog.
ALL WEED EVERYTHING
********************************************



Follow me on Instagram


Follow me on Twitter


Follow me on Facebook

Bubblehash,Haxixe,Hachis,TheDuchTouch,The Dank Duchess,

Post a Comment

0 Comments