Advertisement

Loosen up

Loosen up Usain Bolt didn't become the fastest man on Earth with better technique than everyone else. He did it because he was having so much fun. Let's apply this to our photography.

Subscribe for more film and digital photography videos


My review of the Bronica SQ-Ai


10 tips to create better B&W images


How to compose in square format


Get my eBooks for free: "Long Exposure Photography", "Examples of the PNW" and "Lightroom CC Workflow"

Get in touch


Find me here
Blog:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:

-----
GEAR I USE
-----

*** Film Photography
Bronica MF Camera -
80mm f/2.8 -
150mm f/4 -
Shutter Release Cable -
Scanner -

*** Digital Photography
I use 2 Sony APS-C cameras. I usually carry with the a6500 with the 16-70mm lens mounted on it, and the a6000 with the telephoto 55-210mm. Always ready to go. I also have a set of primes for when the scene requires a faster lens or something more specific.

Sony a6500 -
16-70mm f/4 -
12mm f/2 -
16mm f/1.4 -
30mm f/1.4 -
56mm f/1.4 -

Sony a6000 -
55-210mm -

*** Accesories
Tripod - and
Lee Filters Holder -
6-stop ND filter -
10-stop ND filter -
15-stop ND filter -

*** Video
I use the tiny Sony RX100VA to record most of my videos, although I'll use the a6500 for some of them as needed. I record the audio with a lavalier mic connected to my phone.

RX100VA -
Lav Mic -
Drone -
Zoom H1 -
Microphone -
Memory card -
Tripod -

*** Misc
Backpack -

film photography,landscape photography,digital photography,black and white photography,fine art photography,aows,vlog,motivation,photography,usain bolt,fun,self help,

Post a Comment

0 Comments