Advertisement

My Everyday Tech Carry 2019 - Daily Essentials

My Everyday Tech Carry 2019 - Daily Essentials Whether i'm in school, work, or creating a video, these are tech that I use on a daily basis. Welcome to My Everyday Tech Carry 2019.

Google Pixel 3a XL -
Apple iPhone XR -
Apple Watch Series 3-
Rhino Shield Cases -
Studio Tolv Earphones -
Apple MacBook Pro 15" -

Huge thanks to Zachary Lawton and Cristian Carranza for helping with the shoot.

SUBSCRIBE -
Second Channel:
Gear I Use -
Business Inquired: victorkamanga4@gmail.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🙏🏽FOLLOW ME
Instagram -
Twitter -
Snapchat -
Facebook -
Sound Cloud -
Spotify -
#DailyEssentials #TechEDC #EverydayTech

My Daily Essentials,everyday tech carry 2019,daily essentials,My Everyday Tech Carry 2019,what's in my tech bag 2019,Tech EDC,everyday carry,tech bag,backpack tour tech,backpack tour school,iPhone XR in 2019,Google Pixel 3a XL,sudio tolv earphones review,sudio tolv earbuds,apple watch series 3 in 2019,rhino shield cases,

Post a Comment

0 Comments