Advertisement

MY STORY | My BookTube and Author Journey Thus Far!

MY STORY | My BookTube and Author Journey Thus Far! Hey, y'all! I'm so excited to be back on BookTube, talking about my Booktube and Author journeyI apologize for this weird audio thing happening!! I was in the library and I didn't realize how loud the AC was. I decided to post this instead of re-recording as an example that you don't need fancy equipment to post on BookTube!! I hope you enjoy! Let me know if you have any questions!! xx

Huffington Post article:

PRE-ORDER THE FORGOTTEN GIRL!!

ADD THE FORGOTTEN GIRL ON GOODREADS!

Follow me on the socials!
Instagram:
Blog:
Twitter:
Goodreads:
Snapchat: BooksandBigHair

booktube,michelle obama booktube,authortube,india hill brown,the forgotten girl by india hill brown,india hill brown author,booksandbighair,books and big hair,black booktubers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments