Advertisement

The karmic trying to convince me to stay but my heart & soul wants my DF

The karmic trying to convince me to stay but my heart & soul wants my DF 🔮Peace Love & Light~Mind Body & Soul🔮

Please LIKE- COMMENT- SUBSCRIBE hit that bell & share for more videos to come  

🌺FInd Me @🌺
-fb (Sense Tarot)
-ig (s_ense_tarot)
-Twitter (@S’ense71144466)


💌Book A Personal Reading💌          
• 3 CARD PULL $15                              
• 6 CARD PULL $25                                 
• 9 CARD PULL $35  
• 15 MINs READING $40                             
• 30 MINs READING $55
• 60 MINs READING $70
• 90 MINs READING $110
        
🚨Donation welcome🚨
-Cashapp @ $shesogodly
-PayPal.me/Sense11

Thank you for watching 💗

#twinflames,#cardreading,#divine,#god,#masculine,#feminine,#spirituality,

Post a Comment

0 Comments