Advertisement

*WARNING* DO NOT USE THIS WEAPON! YOU'LL GET BANNED - Call Of Duty Black Ops 4

*WARNING* DO NOT USE THIS WEAPON! YOU'LL GET BANNED - Call Of Duty Black Ops 4 Hey guys welcome BACK to another video for you guys in this video I'l be showing you guys game play of the Rampart as I don't see many people using it and so I wanted to show how powerful this gun is.

Next Video: IDK, Black Ops 4, Call Of Duty, Idk wait and see XD

Where do I get my instrumental beats from?
Check Out Chuki Beats
#BO4 #COD Modern Warafare # Call Of Duty

Call Of Duty,Black Ops 4,COD Black Ops 4,Call Of Duty Black Ops 4,COD,Call Of Duty New Update,Black Ops 4 New Weapon,Black Ops 4 DLC,Black Ops 4 Update,Black Ops 4 weapons,Treyarch,Swagg,Raidaway,Braderz,Fortnite,Treyarch Black Ops 4,Call Of Duty Black Out,Modern Warfare,Call Of Duty Modern Warfare,COD MW,COD Modern Warfare,Call Of Duty MW,Squad,

Post a Comment

0 Comments