Advertisement

i accidentally set our Minecraft World on FIRE...

i accidentally set our Minecraft World on FIRE... FaZe Clan Minecraft World is on fire, there's LAVA everywhere!
if YOU want this Minecraft Series to continue = LIKE the video!
SUBSCRIBE & Turn ON Post Notifications :D

Every Subscriber counts, road to 3 Million →
Want more? Subscribe to my Gaming only Channel
CS:GO, Fortnite, Minecraft →

Follow me here so we can be friends :D


• Snapchat: TeeqoFaZe

FaZe Clan Minecraft World is on fire after myself FaZe Teeqo, FaZe Jarvis & FaZe Kay played with lava around woodland mansion after we raided it!
I found the Woodland mansion and tried to burn it down / put it on fire with lava haha. I hope you enjoy today's video :D
-----------------
I found the Craziest NETHER FORTRESS in Minecraft


FaZe Clan play HIDE & SEEK in Minecraft


Introducing FaZe Clan Minecraft World


I found the CRAZIEST Diamond Mine in Minecraft!


I played Minecraft for 24h straight...


I got TRAPPED in FaZe Clan SECRET Underground Base - FaZe Minecraft Part 2


----------

FaZe Jarvis & FaZe Kay:


-----------
if you're reading this you're a REAL one & I love you 3000.





if you're reading this you're a REAL one & I love you 3000.
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE :D

#Teeqo #Minecraft #FaZe

- FaZe Teeqo

faze teeqo,a funny minecraft video,animation minecraft video,best minecraft video,faze clan minecraft,faze house,faze teeqo minecraft,faze jarvis,faze kay,faze blaze,faze challenge,faze vs faze,faze 1v1,minecraft lava prank,lava prank minecraft,woodland mansion fire,burned down woodland mansion,lava woodland mansion,minecraft trolling,floor is lava,minecraft lava challenge,minecraft on fire,

Post a Comment

0 Comments