Advertisement

I CANT BELIEVE HE DID THIS FIRST TRY! (Bmx)

I CANT BELIEVE HE DID THIS FIRST TRY! (Bmx) Whats the farthest you guys have manualed? I hope you guys enjoyed this video i know i was one day late and i hope you guys can forgive me but i had to work. Regardless tho if you guys did enjoy the video make sure to smash that like button, share with your homies, comment what you guys thought of the video or any video ideas/suggestions, and most of all SUBSCRIBE if you are knew. see you guys next week with a new video PEACE!

Last weeks video-

Follow me on my social medias
Instagram-
Twitter-

Follow the homies
Otto-
Oscar-

Instrumental Produced by chuki-

Business Email: Kasperrxx16@Gmail.com

Bmx,Longbeach,longbeachbmx,strangerbmx,cultbmx,primobmx,goprobmx,Goprobmxinthecity,goprobmxinthecity,Goprohero7black,4k,HD,comment,like,share,subscribe,Bmxtricks,bmxtricks,bmxedits,bmxinthehood,

Post a Comment

0 Comments