Advertisement

I Finished Remnant From The Ashes - Let's Talk About It

I Finished Remnant From The Ashes - Let's Talk About It Remnant From the Ashes has been a really great surprise, I've been thoroughly enjoying my time with it, however this jewel is not without it's flaws, and now that I've finished I'd like to address some of them.

This title is currently available on PS4, Xbox One, PC.

Game provided by Gunfire Games:


Share, Like and leave a comment!

#Remnant #RemnantFromTheAshes #RemnantGame

remnant from the ashes,remnant: from the ashes,remnant from the ashes gameplay,remnant game,dark souls,remnant gameplay,gunfire games,remnant: from the ashes gameplay,remnant combat,remnant from the ashes walkthrough,remnant from the ashes review,remnant official,challenging game,remnant action,perfect world,remnant trailer,remnant from the ashes ps4,gun souls,shooter rpg,remnant from the ashes weapons,remnant review,remnant from the ashes coop,

Post a Comment

0 Comments