Advertisement

Large Over Weight Girl Rides Small Little Pony - Is This Abuse? I Say Yes

Large Over Weight Girl Rides Small Little Pony - Is This Abuse? I Say Yes How can anyone think this is OK? SO MUCH FOR YOUTUBE STANDARDS.. I am being told that the original video show the horse getting beat after it falls down. I did not watch entire video and whenever I expose youtube bias and post videos that youtube allows, I end up getting a strike. So if you want to go watch that is up to you.

rick gore,thinklikeahorse,horse training,natural horsemanship,herd harmony,feel in horses,understanding horses,soft hands,horse health,herd behavior,survival instincts,pecking order,sacking out,pressure release,advance retreat,horse fear,bucking horse,pat parelli,buck brannaman,ray hunt,clinton anderson,tom dorrance,horse bits,horse abuse,rearing horse,www.thinklikeahorse.org,www.thinklikeacop.org,

Post a Comment

0 Comments