Advertisement

Leaving My Girlfriend With ONLY A Goodbye Letter... *she cries*

Leaving My Girlfriend With ONLY A Goodbye Letter... *she cries* BUY MERCH HERE ►

I pranked my girlfriend by acting like i broke up with her with only a letter without me being there.

#Ceynolimit #prank

Get Me To 700k ►
LIKE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Next Vid To Watch ► “WHOEVER LAST UNDERWATER THE LONGEST WINS $10,000!”
:


Follow CeyNoLimit:
•Instagram:
•Twitter:
•Snapchat:


WATCH ALL MY OTHER VIDEOS BELOW⬇️



Business email: chazlutzke1@gmail.com

Share This Video With Everybody Y’all Know! #Ceynolimit #prank

ceynolimit,leaving,my,girlfriend,with,only,goodbye,letter,she,cries,leaving my girlfriend with only a goodbye letter,bj groovy,its kobe,jai savage,jatie vlogs,prettyboyfredo,funny,hilarious,trending,prank,family,friendly,family friendly,family channel,funnymike,leaving my girlfriend,leaving my girlfriend prank,leaving prank,we broke up,breaking up,to see how my girlfriend would react,ceynolimit prank,couple break up,cute couple,cute couples,smoothgio,prank war,

Post a Comment

0 Comments