Advertisement

Relaxing Cake Mukbang | Eating Cake with Hands

Relaxing Cake Mukbang | Eating Cake with Hands Hi everyone! Today I'm just relaxing and eating a variety of cake. This is my favorite indulgence! Tell me what your favorite cake is! Thanks for being here and enjoy!

Follow me on Instagram:

If you'd like to help support my channel, here's my Tip Jar:
PayPal.com: FitToBeEaten@gmail.com
***Leave me a note if you would like a shoutout in my video for helping me make these mukbangs possible. I appreciate you so much!***

For Business Inquires, you may contact me here:
FitToBeEaten@gmail.com

Thank you for watching & have a wonderful day!!!

#CakeMukbang
#EatingCakeWithHands
#RelaxingMukbang

mukbang,asmr,asmr mukbang,Cake mukbang,eating cake with hands,eating cake asmr,cake eating asmr,dessert mukbang,eating with hands,asmr eating,asmr drinking,asmr chewing,cake,chocolate,chocolate cake,carrot cake,red velvet cake,german chocolate cake,cake videos,cake eating show,cake eating mukbang,dessert asmr,eating show,fit to be eaten,relaxing mukbang,relaxing asmr,chill mukbang,soothing asmr,

Post a Comment

0 Comments