Advertisement

R.I.P ZeBat123 (zoobat) | He lost and created fake account | TNWO makes fake videos now

R.I.P ZeBat123 (zoobat) | He lost and created fake account | TNWO makes fake videos now R.I.P Zebat123 / Zoobat / Lil_X_Polo / GTAKidsAreSad = Aipha_Drean account Owner

Since mid 2018 I no longer use the Alpha Drean account to play GTA public sessions, in May this year (2019) was the last time the Alpha Drean account was used, I use the Alpha_Drean account only to play MMORPG games, the only official account I use on GTA is: Sborly

Now all of xMissBehave's friends started attacking me like that, first they attacked Recruits from my Crew and made videos using my name without me ever appearing, and now they are creating accounts that are identical to mine for making RIP videos, they can't kill me in free mode and so they need to waste their time trying to do that, creating fake accounts to get my attention, thanks to EaseMyFear, all FWLS members and Vikyor-Yasikov real TNWO for our Crew project to be working, if enemies need to create fake accounts, it is because they are afraid.

#FreeAim #NoPrograms #NoFakeAccounts #NotCronus #NotVPNs #TNWO #FakeUploader #xMissFreeKillHave

Alpha_Drean,Alpha Drean,#PS4share,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,SHAREfactory™,{ce0d63f7-f9e8-4aa2-b5e7-55894608fdeb},R.I.P Zebat123,Zoobat,Fake Uploader,fake videos,fake account,Aipha_Drean,R.I.P TNWO,TNAO,CURE,GTAKidsAreSad,Sborly,

Post a Comment

0 Comments