Advertisement

Searching Rivers for Treasure

Searching Rivers for Treasure #Rivertreasure #Cleaninguprivers #Oconeeriver

In this video I go down the oconee river searching rivers for treasure. While looking for treasure( iPhones, watches, sunglasses, etc.) I am also removing any trash that I am able to remove and disposing of it properly. We have a blast doing this and it also helps clean up the environment.

This is just one of the many adventurous things that I do, I also visit other countries, wakeboard, snowboard, atv, dirt bike, review restaurants, and much more.

We are traveling to Amber Cove, Grand Turk, Cocoa Beach, Disney World and possibly diving a natural spring in November. Then in December we are wanting to travel to Breckenridge, Colorado to stay at a ski resort and snowboard and maybe even snowmobile while we are out there.

With the support of you, we can really make this work. With enough support I will be able to go full time travel and be able to pump more and better content out to you more often. So please like, Subscribe, Comment(even if it is something I need to do differently, I need to know), and share this with your friends.

I'm trying to reach 1,000 Subscribers before 2020! I know that we can reach it.

Check out Brandon's Channel right here-

To discuss collaborations, product reviews, sponsorships, etc. Please email me at Explorewithdalton@gmail.com

Instagram-

Searching river for treasure,River finds,cleaning up the river,treasure hunting,found in the river,found underwater,lost in the water,river hunting,things found underwater,fishing lures,underwater finds youtube,river treasure video,river diving,river diving for treasure,river diving finds,scuba diving for treasure,scuba diving,searching for river treasure,searching river for trash,clean water,

Post a Comment

0 Comments