Advertisement

Secrets & SURPRISES | I Got A New One And It's BROKEN

Secrets & SURPRISES | I Got A New One And It's BROKEN **Subscribe ( Its free) 👉🏽

*Yesterdays video (again free) :

** My ASR products/Merch (this time not free, but it helps us get down the road and do good) :

My name is Adam Sandoval and I travel the country with 2 goals, 1. Give back to our community and veterans. 2. Inspire people to live/enjoy the motorcycle culture. This channel is a window into my life and all these efforts.

Thank you for watching.

**Please give us a "share" and help us reach more people .


Our Links,
*My Channel:
*Facebook:
*Instagram:
*Twitter:
**Website:

The Americans,Harley Davidson,hd,Indian motorcycles,bikers,biker men,motorcycle dogs,harley,dogs,biker,motorcycle touring,best motorcycle cities,Adam Sandoval,famous bikers,best motorcycle roads,Moto vlog,biker hacks,road trip ideas,trailer,hollywood,netflix,life story,movie,celebrity,los angeles,broke,

Post a Comment

0 Comments