Advertisement

Typical Weekend in Medical School - Vlog

Typical Weekend in Medical School - Vlog This video shows what a typical weekend in medical school looks like for a medical student in the UK. It was a fairly relaxed day so I hope you enjoy this video
Follow my Instagram: @anas.nuurali

For business enquiries: business.anasnuurali@gmail.com

If this is the first time you're watching, my name is Anas, I am a Final year medical student studying at St George's University of London (SGUL). I make study related videos and occasionally random funny videos too.

Thanks for watching !!! :)


Subscribe if you want to see more videos



Camera equipment I use:

Main camera: Sony a6500 -
Second camera: Sony a6000 -
Wide angle lens: Sigma 16mm f1.4 -
Portrait lens (good for photography): Sony 35mm f.18 -
Microphone: Rode videomicro -
Lavalier microphone: Rode Smartlav -

Lots of people also ask me where I get my iPad case from (for 10.5 inch Pro)

Foldable case:

typical weekend in medical school,typical day in medical school,day in the life of a medical student,day in the life of a college student,study with me medical student,study vlog,medical student vlogs,medical school vlog,medical student life,day in the life of a university student,day in the life of a university student uk,st george's university of london,medical school uk,study with me,

Post a Comment

0 Comments