Advertisement

Unique Puzzle Game About Family TREEs - Let's Play: Senna and the Forest (No commentary gameplay)

Unique Puzzle Game About Family TREEs - Let's Play: Senna and the Forest (No commentary gameplay) My skill level is probably somewhere around average when it comes to solving most types of (common) puzzles and I do tend to have little patience with frustrating puzzles, so Senna and the Forest is definitely right up my alley. The puzzles here aren't too hard to solve, making the game more of a casual and relaxing puzzle experience. Personally, I'd say it's on the same enjoyment level as solving easy to medium Sudoku puzzles for me. If you're a huge fan of puzzle games, especially simpler ones with a nice story going for it, then Senna and the Forest is an excellent buy!

Check out the game here:

Subscribe if you like watching me play games on YouTube!

Follow me on Steam:

Join my group for giveaways and updates:

Senna and the Forest,Puzzle game,Genetics-based game,Puzzle,Let's Play,Gameplay,Playthrough,Walkthrough,Indie game,

Post a Comment

0 Comments