Advertisement

WHAT I'VE PACKED FOR UNI | Georgia Humphries

WHAT I'VE PACKED FOR UNI | Georgia Humphries Thank you for watching, for more click the links below!!

Don't forget to Like and Subscribe!!
My links!!
Instagram:
Twitter:


My Favourite Videos Playlist:

All My Covers:

Just want to give credit to @C.Riches.Photography for taking a few of the pictures used in this video.

No Copyright is intended by the use of "Shawn Mendes - Mercy (Loote Remix)" ( If you have any problems with me using this piece of music, do email me and let me know. I was informed it was free to use and copyright free.

Mercy,british,Shawn,Mendes,singing,songs,piano,music,fresher,second,year,student,travelling,vlogger,Georgia,Humphries,Daily,Vlog,Brighton,Student,Chichester,cover,Zoella,University,Party,Friends,

Post a Comment

0 Comments