Advertisement

You are becoming irresistable- Scorpio (General) - September'19

You are becoming irresistable- Scorpio (General) - September'19 Hi Everybody,

Thank you for revisiting & if you are new, a hearty welcome to you.

I am trying to start a small initiative for the distressed, depressed & suicidal people which will include regular free readings, counseling and cleansing therapies. All for free, this is what I want to give back to my community.
If you care about these cause and want to come forward to help me serve these souls in need, you can send your donations here -

For all those who bless me with gratitude, please email me your photo and your name, I would love to showcase you kind souls in all the social media platforms and my website.
Thank you so much for your kind support, your little help goes a long way to change someone's life.

For readings - These are general readings and will not resonate with everybody, if this does not resonate with you, please check your Moon, Rising, Venus or Jupiter sign.
My website is
For private readings, please write to me at minervatarot111@gmail.com or
join me in
Facebook -
Instagram -
Discord -

aries,leo,sagittarius,taurus,virgo,capricorn,cancer,scorpio,pisces,gemini,libra,aquarius,minerva,minerva tarot,general tarot,weekly tarot,monthly tarot,daily tarot,general reading,love tarot,career tarot,finance tarot,psychic reading,tarot reader,astrology,intuitive reading,tarotscope,lovescope,exlove,reconciliation,new love,astrotarot,Depression,Healing,guidance,virgo season,september 2019,september monthly tarot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments