Advertisement

#26, Barter system & Drawback I Money I Money & Banking I Class – XII I

#26, Barter system & Drawback I Money I Money & Banking I Class – XII I Complete MACRO ECONOMICS - By Shivam Dwivedi,
Hello guys my self Shivam Dwivedi. I am going to introduce the new video series of MACRO ECONOMICS - Projector classes in simple language based on CBSE pattern along with MCQs.
Our main Objective is Spread Education to Each and Everywhere – at Free of Cost In this Video Lecture
In this video lecture series we are going to Discuss CHAPTER 2 – MONEY & BANKING
1. Barter system & Drawback
2. Define Money
Please note down all the point in Separate Register and Give Name to Register Economics Easy Hai. If you like the video please hit like , do comment , and SUBSCRIBE .

Join with us on Facebook :
Join with us on Instagram :
Join whats app update (group) -8826920730
Join with us on Twitter :
Join with us on Email : shivamstudy07@gmail.com

Full Macro Economics :
Full Micro Economics :
Full Micro with notes :

For Purchase our book you can send message on Whats app No- 8826920730

Money and banking class 12,money and banking,money and banking macro economics,money,barter system,drawback of barter system,functions of money,money and banking economics easy hai,macro economics,what is bank,m1,m2,m3,m4,money supply,ba economics,bcom economics,bba economics,economics easy hai,ugc net,net jrf,u academy classes,economics on u academy,functions of bank,commercial bank,central bank,history of central bank,

Post a Comment

0 Comments