Advertisement

6 times Cristiano Ronaldo totally lost it | Oh My Goal

6 times Cristiano Ronaldo totally lost it | Oh My Goal Cristiano Ronaldo is a fierce competitor, which means sometimes he loses it. When Cristiano Ronaldo feels that injustice has occurred, or that has his ego has been bruised or that people are attacking him, he responds, sometimes in quite extraordinary ways. Here are 6 times Cristiano Ronaldo has blown his top in his career.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,cristiano ronaldo,ronaldo,oh my goal ronaldo,cr7,ronaldo angry,ronaldo angry moment,mad ronaldo,ronaldo upset,ronaldo skills,

Post a Comment

0 Comments