Advertisement

🔴'I Thought I Was Gonna Die In My Bathtub!' | I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant

🔴'I Thought I Was Gonna Die In My Bathtub!' | I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant While taking a hot bath to relieve cramps, Kaitlyn suddenly found herself experiencing an immense stabbing pain in her stomach. Alone and unable to get help, she quickly realised exactly what was happening to her...

Subscribe to TLC UK for more great clips:

Like TLC UK on Facebook:

Follow TLC UK on Twitter:

Visit our website:

tlc uk,tlc,my strange addiction,cake boss,90 day fiance,my 600 pound life,i didnt know im pregnant,i didnt know im pregnant full episode,i didn't know i was pregnant,tlc i didn't know i was pregnant full episodes,tlc i didn't know i was pregnant,tlc show i didn't know i was pregnant,water birth,giving birth in the bath,unknown pregnancy stories,preeclampsia symptoms,tlc i didnt know i was pregnant stories,home birth,unexpected labor and delivery tlc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments