Advertisement

Metal & Wood Coffee Table Build | JIMBO'S GARAGE

Metal & Wood Coffee Table Build | JIMBO'S GARAGE I built this metal and wood coffee table for my living room. It was really a fun welding project for me because I got to use all types of skills.

Subscribe to Jimbos Garage:

I'm not the best wood worker that is for sure, but I think the stain turned out great. I've also never blackened metal before. It was a lot of work, more than I anticipated, but it all turned out great!

HTP: www.USAweld.com

Black Stallion Welding:

MERCER INDUSTRIES:
Grinding wheels I use:

Buy a Jimbo's Garage T-Shirt here:

Camera I use:

Follow Jimbo:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:

About Jimbo's Garage:
Jimbo's Garage is a channel to watch real metal, steel, welding and wood projects.

Jimbos,Garage,Welding,Metal,Welding Table,Workshop,Construction,DeWalt Table Saw,Bosch,Mig Welding,Tig Welding,Mig,Tig,Tools,Tool,Welding Projects,How to weld,How to weld at home,Home workshop,Metal and Wood Coffee Table,jimbo metal and wood coffee table,jimbo's coffee table,metal coffee table,coffee table build,how to build a coffee table,how to make coffee table,how to weld coffee table,

Post a Comment

0 Comments