Advertisement

OMAC aftermarket Honda Element rubber floor mats

OMAC aftermarket Honda Element rubber floor mats These are an aftermarket brand of rubber mats made exclusively for 2003 - 2011 Honda Element's, made by OMAC.

I ordered these online off Ebay, but you can find them with a simple Google or Amazon search. They cost around $80 for the two front seat mats, and one back seat set. These are well worth it if you can't track a set of OEM ones down, as they are discontinued from Honda directly. My vehicle in this video is a 2005 EX version.

My only complaint is that there was only one molded location for one of the floor anchors on each mat, where it really needed two of them. I just pressed the mats down until the missing anchor locations dented the mat enough to show me where to cut out the holes. Also, it would have been better it was all one mat instead of two.......but hey, it still works great.

I give the mats themselves a 9/10 rating due to the missing anchor hole locations and 2 seperate pieces, but they were perfect other than that.....really impressed.

floor

Post a Comment

0 Comments