Advertisement

Overview - Textured Gold Carbon Fibre Xbox 360 Slim Decal Skin - By TotallydubbedHD

Overview - Textured Gold Carbon Fibre Xbox 360 Slim Decal Skin - By TotallydubbedHD I bought it from eBay, from xtreme_skins:

----------------------------------------------------
Social Networks and Platforms:
-Website:
-Facebook:
-Twitter:
-Twitch:
-Instagram:
-Vine:

----------------------------------------------------
Support me and the channel by making purchases on:
-AmazonUK:
-AmazonUSA:

----------------------------------------------------
My YouTube channels:
-Tech channel:
-Gaming channel:
-Dancing channel:


Great buy - I love it myself :)!
Enjoy!
Dubbed

overview,xtreme_skins,totallydubbedhd,xbox360s,skin,decal,vinyl,xbox,360,360s,slim,textured,gold,carbon,fibre,effect,review,sticker,adhesive,

Post a Comment

0 Comments