Advertisement

Plan With Me Halloween Spread |Battle of The Spreads |BudgetLyfe Mel v. Jasz Latrice |Oct. 28-Nov. 3

Plan With Me Halloween Spread |Battle of The Spreads |BudgetLyfe Mel v. Jasz Latrice |Oct. 28-Nov. 3 What's up Budget Babez.. today I'm doing My First Plan With Me Video ( Halloween Spread). This video is A Battle of The Spreads in Collaboration with Jasz Latrice here on YouTube. The Planning Spread is for the Week of Oct.28- Nov. 3. I used my Happy Planner to Complete my spread and Also my Happy Planner Sticker Book along with some Paper Studio Stickers to finish it off. The Plan With Me was based around both Fall and Halloween being that Halloween is on Thursday. Since Halloween falls in this Week both me and Jasz Latrice Did a spread focused around Halloween. Babez don't forget to Like Share and Comment on this Video.
#Planwithme #HalloweenSpread #Roadto100

Watch Jasz Latrice's Video πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡



Who Did The BestπŸ€” πŸ€”
Use This Link To VoteπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡



Are You A Budget Babe.. if Not Don't Forget to Subscribe it's Free 😜😜.

Want To Stay in touch Follow Me on My Social Platforms πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

IG πŸ‘‰ πŸ‘‰ πŸ‘‰ allthangz_beautee
FB πŸ‘‰ πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰All Thangz Beautee'
Twitter πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰@ATBEAUTEE
Second YT Channel πŸ‘‰ All Thangz Beautee'

Plan With Me,Planner Organization,Planner Setup,Planner Decoration,Planner Setup 2019,Plan with me November,Plan with me Happy Planner,Plan with me personal planner,First Plan With Me,Battle of the spreads,Jasz Latrice,BudgetLyfe Mel,Happy Planner,Halloween Plan With Me,How to do a Plan with Me,pwm,Halloween Spread,November PWM,pwm Happy Planner,pwm personal planner,Budget Babez,Planning Video,Happy Planner Sticker Book,Paper Studio Stickers,planner,

Post a Comment

0 Comments