Advertisement

(Video Version) BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR (SWG Remastered Extended Mix) - MICHAEL JACKSON

(Video Version) BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR (SWG Remastered Extended Mix) - MICHAEL JACKSON Please like, subscribe, and share.
Follow me on Twitter:

Torrent download:

Would you like to support my mixes?

1) I need access to original Michael Jackson multitracks. If you have any that you would be kind enough to share with me, please email me at singlewhiteglove@gmail.com. I will not 'leak' any files you offer.

2) I need better equipment to create quality mixes. If you’re feeling generous, you could gift me via Paypal at singlewhiteglove@gmail.com. Thank you!

My Extended Mix video of 'Blood On The Dance Floor', from the 1997 BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR: HISTORY IN THE MIX album.

- Single White Glove -

michael jackson,blood on the dance floor,history,moonwalker,king of pop,1997,mix,extended mix,remix,history in the mix,susie,video,film,short film,movie,dancing,salsa,alternative,alternative mix,cuba,

Post a Comment

0 Comments