Advertisement

A Runners Breakfast! Fuel for Optimum Performance (and another secret!)!

A Runners Breakfast! Fuel for Optimum Performance (and another secret!)! A Runners Breakfast! Fuel for Optimum Performance! (and another secret!)!

What do I eat for breakfast after a run? What do I do after my run? What is the real the secret to (my) running?

🌱Running is fun but there are times when it can be difficult. On this weekly vlog I talk about all things running: training tips, gear, races, and the general life of a runner.

🌱If you enjoyed this video please give it a "like" (thumbs up button) and subscribe so you don't miss any upcoming episodes. It would be pretty darn nice if you shared this channel/video with your running friends, even if they're just thinking about running!

Cheers for watching!

🌱Let's connect! My Social meeds and contact info:

My personal Strava: Matt Bertrand - Plant-fed runner Ⓥ :
The Plant-Fed Fitness Endurance Team on Strava:
Insta:
Twitter:
FB:

Email: MattBertrandMedia@gmail.com

Stuff I use.
Most of my videos inside are shot on the Canon M50. While out and about running, I use the GoPro Hero 7 Black.
Canon M50:
GoPro Hero 7 Black
External microphone:
Lavalier microphone:
GoPro mic adapter:
GoPro 3-way:
Joby GorillaPod 3K:
Drones:
DJI Mavic 2 Pro:

Running:
Usual shoes (Nike Zoom Fly):
Running watch (Garmin Fenix 5X):
Hydration pack (Salomon Adv Skin 12 Set):
Hand-held bottle (Amphipod Ergo-Lite Ultra 20oz):

how to be a better runner tutorial,run better tutorial,run better directions,directions to run better,learn how to be a better runner,learn how to be a faster runner,running vlog,vegan running,run training tips,a runners breakfast,fuel your run,better food for better running,plant based food for runners,what runners eat,Fuel your run with bananas,Do vegans recover quicker than non vegans,Vegan runner recovery tips,Plant based running tips,

Post a Comment

0 Comments