Advertisement

ASMR WITH MY MOM **150+ Quick Triggers**

ASMR WITH MY MOM **150+ Quick Triggers** Hello everyone!
Today begin BIG EXAM season (SPM). And I will try my best to upload at least once a week and please bear with me because some videos might be boring and not anything super fun like asmr in public or with other people or anything that different as I will be focusing on recording the simple but effective ASMR videos for this one month!
Worry not! As I will end this exam on the 28th of November and more fresh ASMR videos will be coming your way then! Until then, please be patient with me :D

Follow me on Instagram @_clalaves_

clareee asmr,asmr,asmr 100 triggers,asmr with mum,asmr fast,asmr quick triggers,malaysian asmr,sabahan youtuber,asmr blue yeti,asmr assortment,asmr many triggers,asmr 200 triggers,asmr challenge,asmr family,asmr 100 triggers in 4 minutes,asian asmr,asmr triggers,fast asmr,asmr aggresive,intense,

Post a Comment

0 Comments