Advertisement

Best Search & Rescue Stories, November, 2019

Best Search & Rescue Stories, November, 2019 The Most Amazing Search and Survival Stories from November 2019. There are so many search and survival stories I come across each month. Some are really amazing and others heart wrenching. I wish I had time to share them all. Here are some that have stood out.

VIDEOS LIKE THIS
Top Survival Stories Playlist:


SOCIAL RATS AND CATS
Patreon.com/ratandcat
facebook.com/therealratandcat

A very special thanks to my Patreon and other financial supporters for helping to make this episode happen!

INTRODUCTION TO RAT AND CAT
Hi, I'm Nikia. Here on Rat and Cat, we search for people who have gone missing, learn how to survive and explore boldly.

Right now I'm really focusing on getting some outside projects done at the river cabin before the snow arrives. But, otherwise, this channel centers around search, survival and wilderness mysteries.

Here's how it started: When I heard people in my own county had gone missing in the wilderness without a trace, I decided to look for some of them. I may never find them, but at least I can look at what might have went wrong. What was their blind side? What could others do to avoid a similar fate?

rat and cat,search,survive,survival,stories,sar,Bob Burdett,apple,watch,watch rescues man,Little Baldy,Spokane,Sequoia National Park,Joanna Gomez,Great Smoky Mountains,Susan Clements,Clingmans Dome,Tzavo West National Park,Kenya,Anesta Kageni,Craig Dickmann,Cape York Peninsula,Queensland,Australia,US,America,SOS,rescue,

Post a Comment

0 Comments