Advertisement

COPPA Update - I'll Likely be Ending My Channel After December 9th

COPPA Update - I'll Likely be Ending My Channel After December 9th I've found out more information about what COPPA will mean to creators that upload content to YouTube. It goes much deeper than I first thought and, it seems, it will literally affect all channels, potentially. I get the impression there is a deeper agenda at play, but, either way, I'm not going to subject myself to it. I have too many other thing to worry about and I don't need the extra stress. So, in reaction to all this, I'll likely be removing my content, based on their final decision on December 9th.

-- Have your say. Send your comments and concerns to the FTC:

-- Sign the petition encouraging the FTC to reconsider:

-- FTC conference video:

-- A lawyer's view (Ian Corzine):

Video capture date: November 24, 2019

This video and more available at

Donations extremely appreciated: PayPal.Me/TheTimeCapturer
Thank you to everyone who has supported me!

For up-to-date news, follow me on FaceBook:

My Illness: Fibromyalgia

CREDITS -------------------------------

INTRO -------------

Intro: "Quick Break Title" intro video - Created on IntroCave.com

EQUIPMENT ---------

Mobility Scooter: S12X Vita Monster (by Heartway/TGA/EV Rider)
Vlogging Cam: Unbranded vlogging cam

SOFTWARE ----------

Video Editing Software: MAGIX Movie Edit Pro Premium (
Image Editing Software: XARA Photo and Graphic Designer 11 (
Further Image Editing: Photo! Editor (
Audio Editing Software: WavePad Sound Editor Masters Edition) (

OTHER -------------

Opening Video (excerpts) From: FTC Conference video:

youtube,coppa,childrens,online,privacy,protection,act,ftc,federal,trade,commission,

Post a Comment

0 Comments