Advertisement

Ep 2.57 CrystalDiskInfo - My Harddrive Needs Replacing....

Ep 2.57 CrystalDiskInfo - My Harddrive Needs Replacing.... Hey Guys,

This Little Piece Of Software Is One Reason I Know I Need To Replace My Hard Drive...

I Decided To Vlog My Journey To Become Debt Free On This Channel, Separating It From The Business Channel... If You Don't Already Know, I Was Self Employed For Almost 30 Years Screen Printing Signs And Stickers And The Like.... Flat Non-Textile Graphic Products..... Screen Printing Was Fun And Fulfilling As Well As A Lucrative Career For A Long Time Until Some Changes In The Way Signs Are Made Became Affordable.... In The Same Way The Color Laser Printer Decimated The Offset Printing Industry, Digital - Direct To Material Printers Are Decimating The Screen Printing, As Well As The Sign Industry.... As Digital Printers Became Affordable, My Customers No Longer Needed To Have Me Print Longer Runs.... Because They Already Have Digital T-Shirt Printers, I Didn't Pursue That Avenue... Instead - I Went And Got A Job.....

After Spending Money Like There Was No Tomorrow For Years, I'm Having To Learn How To Manage My Now Lower Income Better.... I Hope To Learn How To Budget, Plan Meals And Most Importantly - Become Debt Free...!.!.!

I'll Make Mistakes, But Hopefully, Not A Lot... And Along The Way I'll Be Making Videos Of What All I Do To Save Money And Pay Off Debt.... This Will Include Things Like Learning To Cook Great Meals On The Cheap.... DYI Projects, Because It's Often Cheaper To Do It Yourself If You Can.... I Hope To Come Up With Other Ways To Increase My Income, Like Revenue From YouTube For Example....

Follow Me On This Insane Journey And See What All I Come Up With To Save Money And Get Out Of Debt....

If You Want To Help Support Me On This Channel, Please Subscribe, That Would Help Me Out Greatly....(And Thanks In Advance For Subscribing...!)
By Subscribing, You Will Help Me Reach The 1000 Subscribers YouTubers Now Need To Monetize Their Channels.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks For Watching ! !





#AllenLearnsToBudget #Silver #Gold #Copper #YardSigns


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Budget,Budgeting,Living On A Budget,Learning To Budget,Minimalism,Financing,Finances,Money,Frugal,Frugal Living,Frugality,DIY,Do It Yourself,Debt,Debt Free,Debt Free Living,#AllenLearnsToBudget,#YardSigns,#Silver,#Gold,#Copper,

Post a Comment

0 Comments