Advertisement

FTC COPPA Youtube terms and conditions SCARED don’t know what to do I deleted videos with 303k view

FTC COPPA Youtube terms and conditions SCARED don’t know what to do I deleted videos with 303k view FTC, COPPA and Youtube terms and conditions are changing, I’m SCARED I don’t know what I’m doing so I deleted videos with 303,000 views.

HORRIFIED !! I’ll tell you why I did it…

Don’t look away, because this is so important
Do you make junk journals using children’s story books?
If the answer is YES, please watch this video to the end.

I forgot to say in my video that Youtube had already been through my video's and marked two as "Child Directed" these were among the ones I deleted.

what is FTC and COPPA
FTC is federal Trade Commission
COPPA is Children’s online privacy protection act
Youtube T&C

J House Law (channel) Jeremy Johnston is an ex-lawyer
COPPA everything you need to know [watch this video]



WHAT WE CAN DO ABOUT IT
1. SHARE THIS VIDEO
2. SIGN THE PETITION
3. WRITE A COMMENT TO THE FTC
4. INVITE YOUR VIEWERS TO WRITE A COMMENT TO THE FTC

1. SHARE THIS VIDEO
2. SIGN THE PETITION
3. WRITE A COMMENT TO THE FTC

Facebook Group:

▶️🔘--------Subscribe to Junk Journal ideas YT channel here:
w:
w:
insta:

Ownership rights
The material and communication in this presentation is protected by Australian and International copyright laws. Reproduction and distribution in any form without written permission of Junk Journal ideas & Art Craft Crazy© is prohibited. Copyright © 2014-2019 Junk Journal ideas & Art Craft Crazy all rights reserved.

#youtubetermsandconditions #FTC #JunkJournalideas
All Junk Journal ideas videos uploaded to YouTube comply with YouTube’s Terms and Conditions.

FTC COPPA and Youtube terms and conditions,Youtube terms and conditions,FTC,COPPA,Youtube T&C,J House law,jeremy johnston,deleted videos,junk journal ideas,

Post a Comment

0 Comments