Advertisement

Holy spirit using Key Of David to assist the gangstalking targeted individuals once and for all.

Holy spirit using Key Of David to assist the gangstalking targeted individuals once and for all. This is one that troubles Jacob oh house of Judah sons of David oh ye Chosen. Remnant of Israel the key is given to the king and he's not coming to play with the enemy he's coming to deliver and bring the children of Israel out of bondage into the New Jerusalem. Oh Zion blessed be the rock, the rock of my salvation the rock he hid me under as he passed over me in glory. Found his bride ready and married her. Sitting in the holy of holies for it is my decree that if our fathers grace is sufficient enough for any, and his Mercy is everlasting so shall IT BE that that truth will endure thru ALL GENERATIONS.. I'm going to PERSONALLY see to it!

Holy Spirit spirit of illumination spirit of Elijah the prophet spirit of God the father use this video to edify your flock in which you've intrusted. Open the ears of the saints circumsize the hearts of the fruitful root up all confusion and neglected mysteries lift up your saints father for these are your people not mine. I don't deserve any praise I just follow orders. I don't do it I just use it.
Send you grace and mercy thru the files of this lying box we hold and make it a pure and honest tool from here till forevermore. I give you all the praise all the glory all the honor forever and ever.

Expect miracle's signs and wonders like you've never seen to confirm that this day and this message completely 100% thru and thru was under the authority of the God of Abraham Issac and JACOB. I believe it to be made manifest so shall it be.

individuals

Post a Comment

0 Comments