Advertisement

How I Cover My Grey's (at home) with 'Natural' Hair Dye

How I Cover My Grey's (at home) with 'Natural' Hair Dye Here's how I dye my hair to cover my grey's at home, using the best natural hair dye I could find. Thanks for watching! -- ↓All products are linked below↓ --

☟WATCH MY PREVIOUS VIDEOS☟
Bra's, perfumes, makeup + curly routine!


Coffee for Addicts, pregnancy & breastfeeding


Look Good without makeup + No Makeup, Makeup look



☟ FOLLOW ME ☟
• BLOG:
• INSTAGRAM: @SunKissAlba

• TWITTER: @SunKissAlba

• FACEBOOK: @SunKissAlba

• PINTEREST: @SunKissAlba


----- ALL PRODUCTS FEATURED -----
• Naturtint 4M mahogany chestnut


• Rahua Classic Shampoo


• Rahua Classic Conditioner


• Innersense Organic Beauty
quiet calm curl control (leave-in)
-
I create hold (gel)
-

• Radiant Glow Oil - Derma E




🎵 MUSIC: via Thematic
⇢ Bjorn - Tides:

🎥 FILMING:
CAMERA: Canon G7 X
EDITING: Final Cut Pro


*NOT SPONSORED

Organic Hair Dye,Non Toxic Hair Dye,Natural Hair Dye,Ammonia free,hair dye,cover grey's at home,cover grays,how to cover grays,healthy hair dye,non damaging hair dye,sunkiss alba,sunkissed alba,Alba Ramos,beauty vlogger,influencer,clean beauty,non toxic everything,ditch toxic dyes,the best natural hair dye,henna,that works,before and after,

Post a Comment

0 Comments