Advertisement

How important is to have a NATIVE-SPEAKING TEACHER

How important is to have a NATIVE-SPEAKING TEACHER #englishfluencyjourney#learnenglishwithnativespeakers#nativespeakingteachers

Contact Anna on collaboration and coaching sessions questions : englishfluencyjourney@gmail.com

Hey Everyone! ) I’m Anna and welcome to my channel. Here, I post some useful information for English learners. I’m from Ukraine and I’ve worked on my English and accent, for the most part, on my own, but you can find out and trace my story by watching my videos. I’ve been studying American pronunciation for a long time, and I still do, and I guess I always will – because it’s not math. Learning a language, it’s a lifetime journey. I know exactly what it takes to become fluent and acquire an accent in a non-English speaking country, and I’ve never even been to one. And I’m sharing this information here – on my channel.


instagram page -
Facebook page - English Fluency Journey

Hey, guys! Welcome back to our channel, which is English Fluency Journey. My name is Anna. And today’s video is going to be about a very important question that I am actually asked very often. And that is “How important, if it is at all, to have a native speaking teacher when you learn English?”

The online language school Lingoda offers a Business English course so that you can speak better English in relevant business situations. They decided to launch this Business English course, which is even more flexible and affordable now, after positive feedback from students who have tried Business English on Lingoda.
So now you can start your Business course with qualified native speaking teachers for only 79 euros per month. And if you use this voucher code it’ll give you a 25 euro discount for the first month.

Your voucher code is: FLUENCY3

The code applies in packages over 100€.


The link is:

Or you can use another great opportunity they give to try their platform for free! So you can get 3 group classes or 1 private class for free that you have to use within 7 days.

Now attention, you can get either, 3 free group classes/ 1 private class or a 25 euro discount, but not both at the same time.

Please check all the details on their website (the link is in the description)

But guys, I think that’s an awesome chance that you don’t want to miss, especially if your work requires knowledge of English, business English in particular or if you’re planning on working in some company and you want to be ready for different situations and business meetings - that’s your chance. Their lessons are structured and very flexible, you can literally have lessons any time, 24/7: Before work, after work, in the mornings, in the evenings, at night on weekends, any time that suits you.

And also, remember that it’s a school that offers you not only English or Business English courses, but also German, French and Spanish. You can have private lessons or lessons in small groups so that everyone can get the attention of a teacher.

are native native speaking teachers better,how important is to have a native speaking teacher,do i need a native speaking teacher,how to learn english,how to speak english,native english speaking teachers,where to find a native english speaking teacher,english fluency journey,how to speak like a native,английский с носителем языка,нужен ли носитель языка как учитель,нужен ли носитель языка когда учишь английский,learn english with native speakers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments