Advertisement

I Framed My Teacher For Likes And Followers!

I Framed My Teacher For Likes And Followers! Dana is а newbie blogger. But things are not going well. She dreams of popularity and is ready for anything! So she commits one of the most stupid thing in her life. Do you think it was worth it?

If you also want your life story to become a cartoon - send it to us via email: dorystoryanimation@gmail.com

dory story,story,actually happened,story time,actually happened stories,stories,problems,storytime,true stories,drama,teen stories,life story,my story animated,story booth,storybooth,reddit,reddit stories,ask reddit,Teen Stories,Famous,Sold,Video,Teacher,Likes,famous teacher,20 million,20 milion,school,schools,teacher school,video with teacher,back to school,

Post a Comment

0 Comments