Advertisement

‘I’m Ok’ - Call Me Karizma | GLMV | (Sad, attempt suicide , depression warning) | Ethan’s Backstory

‘I’m Ok’ - Call Me Karizma | GLMV | (Sad, attempt suicide , depression warning) | Ethan’s Backstory DEPRESSION, SUICIDAL ⚠️
-
-
Hey everyone hope you like the video I was thinking of doing a gay mini movie for a while but I wanted to make a backstory first I have no idea when the Mini Movie is gonna be uploaded cause I haven’t started yet (I keep scratching ideas two mini movies was supposed uploaded but I didn’t like em t~t ) BUT, I’ll force myself to finish this one uwu
-
-
Ethan (the one with the blue hair) Is gay and he gets abused by his mom because pf his looks and because he’s gay (also because his mom got raped and she didn’t want him but she just decided to keep him for work)
-
-
(NOT MY AUDIO) I’m ok - Call Me Karizma:
-
-
If you have any questions please let me know in the comments and I’ll try to answer uwu
-
-
Intro:
Audio (Quiet Dreams of Crowns and Metamorphosis):
Background: Pinterest
Oc: Jayden Amikko (Meh)
Effects, Text + Other: Videostar (Multi-pack, IOS only 😔)
Outro is exactly the same lmao
-
-
Social Media:
Instagram: (Coming when I have a decent amount of subscribers)
Twitter: (Coming when I have a decent amount of subscribers)
Snapchat: (Coming when I have a decent amount of subscribers)
-
-

What I use to edit:
-Videostar (IOS only, Multi-pack)
-KineMaster
-Screenrecoder (for audio)
-Pinterest (for backgrounds)
-IBISPAINT X
-PicsArt (Thumbnails)
-Yt studio (to add the thumbnail lmao)
-Gacha Life (no duh)
-Imovie (IOS only)
-
-
Idk what else to put so
If u see this comment “EthanxAidenuwu”
-
-

Backstory

Post a Comment

0 Comments