Advertisement

It's All Coming to Light... Harry and Meghan, LA, and the Outcome

It's All Coming to Light... Harry and Meghan, LA, and the Outcome Hi Guys! In some of my previous readings, I predicted some of the events now coming to light within the Royal Family. (Credit goes to Spirit, not to myself.) ;) So today I'm asking more questions on the REAL truth and what is going on behind Palace Walls, and what we can expect to see in the future.

This New Moon in Scorpio coupled with Mercury Retrograde is a B**** and it affects ALL people, even the Royals. This particular moon is ALL ABOUT secrets being revealed. Expect to see more unfolding!

Please ignore my stuttering and blanking out. I get flustered and weirded out seeing my face on camera. lol ((Where my introverts at?))

***Entertainment Purposes Only***

Email me here for a personal reading: tarot.goddess@yahoo.com
Donate using tarot.goddess@yahoo.com on PayPal (thank you!)

royals,royal family,brf,prince harry,meghan markle,duchess,sussex,dumbarton,tarot,reading,cards,future,prediction,truth,psychic,intuitive,queen elizabeth,los angeles,entertainment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments