Advertisement

It's better than I thought... Tracks, The Train Set Game.

It's better than I thought... Tracks, The Train Set Game. After my first look yesterday I've not dug a little deeper into the toy box of Tracks, The Train Set Game, and it's really impressive. I could lose hours on this!!! My favourite little feature is definitely the bells. You pop them alongside your track and as your train passes by it plays a tune.... although it is limited to just 2 octave, which is such a shame as I needed a note lower than it could give me to finish off my song!

This track took about 2 hours to build and it was a lot of fun to do. I actually felt like a kid, making up little stories as I placed down my pieces. It's really relaxing too. Altogether a very pleasant experience.

Train track demo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments