Advertisement

LIBRA - ROMANCE OF A LIFETIME COMING IN, BUT THEY ARE NOT YOUR USUAL TYPE. RELEASE YOUR FEARS!

LIBRA - ROMANCE OF A LIFETIME COMING IN, BUT THEY ARE NOT YOUR USUAL TYPE. RELEASE YOUR FEARS! #awakenwithnancy #libra #novembertarotreading
Welcome seekers! I am a highly intuitive empath with Scorpio Sun, Mercury and Venus, Aries Moon and Leo Rising. I identify as a lightworker, healer and Divine Feminine. I am deeply connected to Spirit and my primary abilities are clairsentience, claircognizance, clairaudience and precognition.

Decks used on my channel:

Year of the Wheel Tarot:
Crystal Visions Tarot:
Radiant Rider-Waite Tarot:
Spirit Song Tarot:
Thelema Tarot:
Arcanum Tarot:
The Good Tarot:
Guilded Tarot:
The Tarot of Sexual Magic:
Oceanic Tarot:
Wisdom of the Hidden Realms Oracle Cards:
Work Your Light Oracle Cards:
Energy Oracle Cards:
Moonology Oracle Cards:
Divine Feminine Oracle:
Dragon Oracle Cards:
Wisdom of the Oracle:
Kuan Yin Oracle:
Whispers of Lord Ganesha:
Lover's Oracle:
Rumi Oracle:

I appreciate your Love/Gratitude donations which may be made here:

If you would like to book a private reading with me, please read the instructions below:

1. Book directly through my website
2. I live in California and all live readings are based on my time zone.
3. If you have issues booking a reading, please feel free to email me at nancy@awakenwithnancy.com.
4. My promotional pricing has ended. If you are an existing client, I will offer you the that pricing through the end of 2019. Please email to book a reading.

Current pricing is $80 for a 60 minute reading and $50 for a 30 minute reading, good through November ONLY!

My Amazon Wish List link

Please mail to:

Attn: Nancy
2523 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94115

*Sessions are non-refundable and for entertainment purposes only. **As an Amazon Associate I may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases.

tarot,tarot readings,soul connections,twin flames,soulmates,awaken with nancy,divine masculine,divine feminine,astrology,aries,taurus,gemini,cancer,leo,virgo,libra,scorpio,sagittarius,capricorn,aquarius,pisces,love readings,love,divine guidance,divine wisdom,air signs,earth signs,fire signs,water signs,oracle readings,oracle cards,spirituality,

Post a Comment

0 Comments